The afternoon was spent walking up and down the same road, inserting a credit card into a metro card machine or ATM and taking it out again. This was repeated with intent to repeat again, here is the score, feel free to interpret it for your own situation. Map here.
- Begin with a false start, as if you think you know where you are going, then realise you don’t, then return to start.
- Set off again with knowledge of where to go. Approach the target venue, but fail to gain access.
- Attempt to buy a map, but fail.
- Approach a second target venue and gain access through negotiation.
- Enter a subway station and attempt to buy a ticket, but fail.
- Try several bank cards in an ATM. Fail to draw out any money.
- Enter another subway station and attempt to buy a ticket, but fail.
- Walk to another ATM, try various different cards, before finally managing to draw out some cash.
- Enter a subway station and attempt to buy a ticket, succeed and depart.